I wanna share another tutorial using Straight Shawl by MISLA. Enjoy! 😉
1. Put your “ninja” inner on.
2. Put your straight shawl with the left side shorter than the right side.
3. Bring the shawl to the back of the neck.
4. Pin it on the back.
5. Take the inside part from the longer length of the shawl.
6. Bring it on the top of your head.
7 & 8. Secure it with pins.
9. Secure it again near your ear.
10 & 11. Take the rest of the shawl in the back.
12. Twist the shawl.
13. Put it to the front side, and secure the end of the shawl in your right shoulder.
14 & 15. Voila! It’s a wrap!
Hope you could understand the instruction.. 😀
If not, I’m open with your questions!
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics