Since I have nothing else to do…
I think I wanna write about “Marital Pre-Requirement for Indonesian Citizen & Foreigners in Indonesia”.
Ok, these are the following requirements in English version (well I have tried to translate it though) 😀 I got it from Masjid Agung Sunda Kelapa (MASK) which located in Menteng, Jakarta Pusat:
=> Administration Requirements for Indonesian Citizen:
1. Cover letter from RT and RW according to the bride’s/groom’s Recidence Identification Card a.k.a KTP.
2. N1, N2, N4 Forms from Kelurahan (District) according to the bride’s/groom’s Recidence Identification Card a.k.a KTP.
3. Recommendation letter from the local KUA according to the bride’s/groom’s Recidence Identification Card a.k.a KTP .
4. 2nd and 3rd points should be given to the KUA office Menteng ( MASK located in this area) by enclosing: – A Copy of KTP and KK (Family Identification Card), and – 4 ID photos with size 2×3 cm.
5. Enclosing a marital endorsement (if you never got married before) from RT / RW. And original divorce letter for widow/widower.
=> Administration Requirements for Foreigners who wanna be married in Indonesia:
1. A copy of passport.
2. A copy of birth certificate (Civil record).
3. Marital endorsement by the embassy/ corresponded diplomat in Indonesia.
4. Endorsement letter by the Police of Republic of Indonesia.
5. A copy of islamic convert certificate (for mu’allaf).
6. Divorce letter (widow/widower)
7. Tax receipt or proof of tax settled (for foreigners who work in Indonesia)
8. Correspond letters in foreign languages have to be translated into Indonesian by an authorized translator.
9. A copy of KITAS (Temporary Residence Permit Card) for those who reside in Indonesia.
10. Citizenship letter and endorsement letter by local police (for those who resides in Indonesia).
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics