Assalamu’alaikum fellow readers!
EF Challenge for this week is hilarious! It is because most members of BEC aren’t fashion bloggers. They rarely took an Outfit Of The Day (OOTD) post on their blogs, hahahaha..
Yes unlike me, though.. whatever.
So, I’m freakin’ curious to see other members’ posts, and this is also quite important because I can try to recognize the faces behind their cool blogs! Since I’m a newcomer, and they don’t provide enough selfie photos to their blog readers.
So, an OOTD post? Yes please! 😀
Ihiiiy.. Finally! Oh, and maybe I will get the chance to see BEC admins such as mas Ryan on his V-neck Shirt, Nita on peculiar hijab style, Deva with a girly look, mbah Andik in a suit and tie, or mas Dani with a hat. 😆
Okay, it’s only my imagination actually.
Back to the topic, according to the explanation on BEC blog, I supposed to write about the details of my OOTD photos.
Like I usually do. So here they are:
I wore Plain Shawl Black by MISLA as my hijab. For the basic top, I wore white t-shirt which I got from my brother (it’s a typical souvenir t-shirt from abroad), meanwhile for the bottom I wore a Pants from MISLA’s old collection, which I forgot the name, hahaha.
For the accessories, I feel incomplete without my black Longchamp tote bag, a pair of socks, and jelly shoes from Melpop by Melissa. Remember on how loyal I am to one kind of bag and shoes that I wrote HERE? So yes, you will literally see the same things all over again. 😆
Tips & Trick To Produce Great OOTD Photos
- Invest on a great camera. I personally use DSLR camera, but on this post, I didn’t use my camera, it was amam Suci‘s DSLR camera with fix lens. My camera is Canon 60D, with fix lens 50 mm F 1.8. “Invest in the most expensive camera that you can afford“, quoted from Arbain Rambey – a tips for beginner photographer.
- Strike a natural pose. If you can’t do extraordinary poses like the professional models, then just stick to the standard poses, just improvise with your arms and face expression.
- Make as many photos as you can. Deal with them later. hahahahaha.
- Teach your housemaid to take photos from your camera. You can’t always count on tripod or random people, right? Remember to teach her until the photos aren’t blurry anymore, huahahaha.
- Know your angle. My strength or my confidence area is when the right side of my face are facing the camera. Pretend-I-am-walking pose with one leg in front and the other one behind is also great to make illusion of being slim.
which I actually not
- Mix & match your clothes. d’uh?
I hope you enjoy my writing as much as I am when I was writing it. Bye! 😀
PS: Thank you Ibu for taking my pictures!
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics