My mom’s wearing hijab since a long long time a go.. Maybe when I was around 9 years old (now I’m 23 FYI).. So can you imagine her hijab collections??? She has almost every hijab trends in decades!! 😆 Yippy!!! That’s a huge benefit for me, since my collections only consist of cheap french cotton square hijabs and couple of pashmina (which I also “stole” it from my mom.. )
Well, I can’t just say to my mom that I want all of her hijabs. So, I was sneaking on her closet, and “borrow” couple of her hijabs.. hahahaha.. So, here they are, 6 valuable hijabs that catched my eyes..
Aren’t they very lovely????
Inset (based on my know-nothing-about-fabrics opinion):
1. Top row
- Left: a rainbow chiffon scarf. It’s so light, and consist of 3 different colors, blue,light blue, and dark purple. Sooo gorgeous!
- Middle: a 2 tones semi-silk scarf. The main pattern is like a chess board (glossy and mate squares).
- Right: a light purple scarf. I love the details, it contains small purple stripes. d’oh, I really have to learn about fabrics.. 😳
2. Bottom row
- a 2-sided tie dyed silk scarf. The colors are so unique. It was very famous in 90’s.
- a brocade pashmina. Ooowwwwh, I love the color very much! ♥♥♥
- a tie dyed silk scarf. The pattern is like marble, very attractive..
I’ll definitely wear some of them on this weekend..
I’ll be back at my next “Style Inspiration”… SOON! 😆
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics