As I promised before, here’s the hijab tutorial.
- a thin cotton square hijab
- cream lace inner/bandana
- black arabian inner/bandana
- very small pins
- regular pins
- Put the lace inner on your head.
- Then put the black arabian inner.
- Fold the hijab, so it looks like a triangle – and put one end of the side on your right side of the head (about 1/3 part of the hijab)
- Pin it on the back of your neck with regular pin.
- cross it over, so the shorter side is now on your left side.
- pin it near you ear line with very small pins like these:The reason why I use these small pins is to give neat look to my hijab. Especially for this style.
- pin the rest of the hijab on the back.
- Grab the longer side, cross it to your front neck, and pin it on the back of your head.
- Viola, It’s done! 😉
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics