Assalamu’alaikum fellow readers!
As we get older, we crave our time with the youngest members of our family and the young families that are our friends. It’s undeniable that our baby has grown into an active toddler, and many of our friends face the same situation as ours.
As a mom, I usually ask my son to go out with me every once a week, and yes, just the two of us. Either we just hangout at my office, or go to the mall nearby for a slice of chocolate cake and do window shopping
Kal is 2,8 years old now, and it is easier for me to bring him everywhere since I don’t have to bring so many baby stuffs in his bag. But today is an exception. I try not to bring extra bag for his stuffs. I just stuffed them all together in my bag. hehehe, I think it would be a lot lighter for me because I need to
always hold his hand during our quality time in the public area.
So, I’m thinking of sharing some tips and tricks for this hangout activity with a toddler. Here they are:
- Keep it light. Never bring too many stuffs in a bag. If you drive, just put any other stuffs which are less important in the car. If it is possible, try to only carry 1 bag for all, include your personal belongings. That’s why I prefer a tote bag, which is more spacious than any other women’s bags.
- Wear simple and sweat-absorbing clothes. As for me, I like to wear a cotton top like Island Blouse with a Genny Palazzo Pants and a Plain Shawl, all by MISLA. All of them are very comfortable to wear.
- Flats all the way. I’m not a high-heeled lady, my feet will be hurt like hell if I wear a pair of high heels more than 1 hours. 🙁 So, flat shoes is a must!
Maap rakyat jelata
- Wear a watch, please. Yeessssss, moms should wear a watch! You don’t wanna go home late and stuck in the crazy traffic jams, right? So please be your own time-keeper! 😆 Don’t. get. distracted.
- Have fun! Since you’ll play with an active toddler, so please do not hesitate to run with your kid, pretending to chase one another, or even do the silly gestures with him/her. It’s your toddler time!
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics284 unique page views