Last week, my bf, my mom, my sister, and I had visiting some of wedding venues in Jakarta. We went to Departemen Pertanian (Deptan), Aneka Tambang (Antam), Rumah Saya, Balai Makarti Muktitama Depnakertrans, BangDa, and Tamansari Persada Raya Club. I was sooo exhausted and dizzy because of this. Geez, I don’t have any clue on knowing which is the best venue for our wedding. Some of them are nice but out of budget, and some of them are fully booked till 2011 (wooow).. Some venues that I like are Deptan, AnTam, and Tamansari Persada Raya Club. But only Tamansari Persada Raya Club that still available for our wedding day. We just love the idea of outdoor wedding pool side party, but we have doubts on the weather. If it’s raining, than it’ll totally ruined the wedding party.. 😯 However without any second thought, we decided to book the date first. And we’ll decide it later, until we’ve already checked all the venue nomination.
Unfortunately we can’t see the venue of Balai Makarti Muktitama, because it was on the weekend, and the workers aren’t working at that day. Besides, there’s no wedding occation on that day, that’s why the auditorium is locked. We can only see the auditorium through the glass. 😆 My mom, and my sister like this venue. Because it has its own building that separated from the working building. They also have a mosque, so we could do the akad on the mosque. This venue is definitely on the nomination list too. 😀
During this weekdays, my bf and I are busy calling some more venues, such as Dharma Wanita Persatuan Pusat, Depsos, Depkeu, Carakaloka Deplu, Bulog, Al-Azhar Bekasi, etc. First thing first, we have to ask about the availability of the chosen date. Most of them are sadly fully booked.. 😥 Only Masjid Al-Azhar Bekasi that still available. So my mom, dad, and me decided to go to the mosque. The place is near from our house, so we can easily reach the mosque. My bf has also checked Masjid Al-Bina Senayan after I told him that there’s also a good wedding venue on the mosque. And it’s also near his house, so he can stop by to check the availability, and to book a date if it’s possible. The key of a short wedding preparation is “book..book..book…book everywhere we can.. 😆 ” It’s very important because it’s only 6 months to go. He also commented that he likes this venue, it has a pleasant area, cool atmosphere, enough space for around 500 people, and it’s a mosque :D, so we can do the akad inside the mosque. I already checked this place too, and i’m in love with it.. 🙂 I think we’ll take it as our wedding venue. Wish us luck! 😀
By the way, here are some telephone numbers, and the rent price of the 2010 wedding venues. I hope it could help you to find your perfect venue.. 😉
– Masjid Al-Azhar Bekasi : 888.50941/ 889.60940 = Rp 6.000.000 (include the akad on the mosque).
– Balai Makarti Muktitama Depnakertrans, Kalibata : 798.9912/ 799.3376 ext. 5110 = Rp 4.000.000
– Gedung Serbaguna Oryza (Bulog) : 525.2209 ext. 2024 = (600 portion package = Rp 89.500.000)
– Dharma Wanita Persatuan Pusat, Kuningan : 520.1716/18 = Rp 5.500.000 (day)/ Rp 6.600.000 (night)
– Caraka Loka (Deplu) : 722.2226 = Rp 7.000.000 (day)/ Rp 7.500.000 (night)
– Masjid Al-Bina Senayan : 573.4070 ext. 514 = Rp 4.400.000 (incl. PPN 10%) + Gebyok fee = Rp 1.000.000
– Klub Tamansari Persada Raya, Jatibening : 865.0428 = Rp 7.500.000 (outdoor party, wedding side pool)
– Arcici Sport Center, Cempaka Putih : 421.3475 = Rp 100.000/ pax (package, without rent fee)
– Masjid Sunda Kelapa : 319.34261 = Rp 7.500.000
DO NOT COPY & PASTE THE PHOTOS WITHOUT PERMISSION
Copyright of olanatics485 unique page views